The Feedback Thread

Sounds great, question though..

Your endless stream of funny noises playing through the track- how much of it is samples vs sounds you created on synths?

thanks man :Smile3:
every sound i made myself matey from init preset using either predator by robpapen or serum ,,, other then the hats and snare mate then samples

thanks dude been working on that for about 4- 5 weeks so far along with others bits and pieces,,, i think that tracks 43channels at the current time,,,I'm still trying to get the hang of bouncing down synths to audio to help my cpu its gets abit out of hand at times,,, i also use sylenth 1...
i like your track also dude some nice layers very 303 :Smile3:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1tekkj73o3xmdtw/set attempt 1.mp3?dl=0

This link is for my first attempt at my set so far. Its a shambles i wont lie and all the melodies i wrote escaped me as soon as i pushed record hahaha so i basically winged my leads. But im proud of myself so far. So tell me what you think?? I will add more material and hopefully have a festival set ready. Thanks

Latest recording of my improvisational live setup, now fully hardware. Just got a few new pieces and still working out the kinks.

Moog Minitaur really does psytrance bass stupidly easily.

alright folks
added a lot more to the track from last time an its about half way now:Smile3:jus wondering if iv over done the leads anywhere or if its abit well messy in parts
after bouncing and uploading theres a few sounds that i need to turn down but haven't got chance to till 2moro
any feedback on the flow of sounds and energy would be grand :Smile3:
thanks all
have a good weekend

Alright folks
another project here hoping to have got the leads and flow abit more energetic I'm hoping it isn't to messy on the ears... iv also tried make the mix abit louder this time
1f642.png
:Smile3:
any feedback on the composition would be great
thanks all
have a good week

https://soundcloud.com/user-402687070/sofa-wip

This is my second attempt at recording my live set. It is a working progress and im still sucky at keyboard playing so its a 100 points to whom can spot the bad notes

Listen to Yhoda- Live set DEMO (working progress).wav by Yhoda #np on #SoundCloud

most recent track am just looking for feed back on flow and compositions is it to boring ???
tracks a dark/forest nature
thanks all
edit Worked on hats and snare last night :Smile3:

\

Last edited:
Hey Folks! any feedback is very welcome! this is my new ep, 3 tracks with different styles each. Feedback will be appreciated!.

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

First single to be released from my brand new progressive trance project. Feedback will be appreciated!

This is my very first composed song remixed . I think i may off over cooked.my.sub.so if anyone has a sub please let me know if my low end is too muddy.
Enjoy

Back