1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the tune-finder

Discussion in 'Music discussion' started by Fromem_Ory, May 23, 2005.

1. VegardHa

VegardHa Forum Newbie

Any psy geeks who can tell me the name of the track from 05:50 and the one from 09:45?

2. Orichalcos

Orichalcos Forum Member

3. Candiety

Candiety Junior Member

I've posted this before but does anybody know what it is yet?

Possibly Ajja.

4. adm1r

adm1r Forum Newbie

Hi there everyone. Sorry i didn't introduce myself properly, but this is my last chance of finding a track that i've been searching for over a decade. I don't have any sample. I've had a track on some cd that my friend gave me and i lost the cd but even then i never bothered to ask for the name of a track. All i remember is the haunting male vocal in the breakdown that just goes "aaaaah, oaaaaah" and then some guitarish melody after that. I know it's vague and it's a long shot, but i've been youtubeing and google it for so long. If this doesn't help, i give up.

5. onestone

onestone Member

Top Poster Of Month

I've digitised some old Goa tunes and would like to post them to get IDs but don't know how to do it. Ideas please.

6. onestone

onestone Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks to Psy-fi I uploaded the tunes HERE. Seven old Goa tunes from early to mid 90s. Thanks.

7. DalilaKeva

DalilaKeva Wazzup

Home Page:
    Folk tune finder is a search engine for folk tunes in ABC notation.
    It is run by Joe Wass. You can contact joe@folktunefinder.com with any questions or comments. I love hearing from people who use the site and feedback is always welcome.
    All tunes on this site were found somewhere on the web and transcribed by someone, somewhere.

8. onestone

onestone Member

Top Poster Of Month

Sounds great if you're a musician and looking for folk tunes. I'm afraid it won't help with Goa tunes.

9. DalilaKeva

DalilaKeva Wazzup

Home Page:
    wow this is good. :Heart:

10. Whitiez (YuŽ)

Whitiez (YuŽ) https://yusound.bandcamp.com/releases

Home Page:
    Wow, awesome! first of all thanks for this thread, an exellent idea!

I've been searching for a track i heard on youtube from a festival aftermovie,
    don't remember what video of what festival tho...

it's a high BPM psytrance\Dark, it starts with an old music tune by disney i think,
    usually the tune was played in cartoons and animated movies to represent nature and harmony (hope you get it)
    but then the music drops and a sample saying "HAHA!! FUCK NATURE!" and the trance kicks in right away...

Thanks!