the tune-finder

riiight.

played by red5 at the scorb and ram party at jacks a few weeks ago. really beautifully basic dark beat with the most amazing trippy melody played over the top like on a piano or something like some kind of kiddies music. really evil. have to have that tune.....

tune with sample saying; "What generation are you...?"

Spank said:
I think Eskimo's done a rmx of popcorn

Its by Trinitrix, some wanky eskimo side project... The tune is just called popcorn, and its fucking crap........ but thats just my opinion of course........

Its a track on the Ishwara mix he recently posted. Played at Dragon Festival. It's the first track with the amazing guitar intro.

I've been told its Neelix. Is it and is it called Popstream?

The Leftfield remix was done by Sub6. and I *THINK* it was called Africa Shox.

jamez_23 said:
Is it Not Forgotton?

:silly:

it would seem not ha ha :ibiggrin:

tomos said:
The Leftfield remix was done by Sub6. and I *THINK* it was called Africa Shox.

ah ha nice one thats the one i was looking for.... shame it couldnt have been a better act doing it ..... but i will track it down see what its like :Grin:

Spank said:
I think Eskimo's done a rmx of popcorn

and shay dynamic has done a remix of eskimo's remix- last track on phantasm's liquid logic...

Dragilex said:
Silicon Sound - Nexus 6

protoculture did a remix of this tune which also has the same sample, it's on nano's "natural selection" which is a pretty damn good compilation actually...

luminescentessence said:
i am wondering by who is the tune with the lovely spanish guitar that has a vocal sample that says "go for what you know"... lovely tune at the right mood...

Its by popstream..

This where I stick samples and you guys tell me which film its from?

Protoculture - Out of Reality
= Man and woman talking about robots and giving them a dream. "How do they know that reality isn't just another simulation" sample is in another big track as well. Need to know the film.

Back